Are you having an old-style, rusted bathroom? Do you want to make a rejuvenation of the entire bathroom ambiance? Well-designed and efficient bathroom plumbing guarantees proper working of each and every fixture in the bathroom including bathtub, sink, and toilet.
You are provided with a bathroom with no clogs, leaks, and faults!! Generally in most bathrooms, the plumbing is made near the sink and toilet in a visible manner and might have kept the pipes behind the wall or under the floor. When redoing this old bathroom plumbing, you will be able to improve its ambiance as well as function.
You can choose copper, PVC, or plastic pipes, based on your tastes and the ambiance of your old bathroom in order to redo the bathroom plumbing. No doubt, this will spark a great idea in your brain.
Here we give a brief idea of how to redo bathroom plumbing in a stylish manner.
- Switch off the value at the ground of the toilet plumbing counterclockwise, till it gets tightened. Place the wrench over the nut on the toilet’s supply line, and keep it above the valve. Switch the nut counterclockwise to make it less tight and lose the nut.
- Position the wrench over the nut placed on the ground of the toilet’s tank. Turn the nut with low speed in a counterclockwise manner to free the pipe, till it gets out fully. Keep this old pipe aside and throw it away.
- Set one end of the replacement piping around the point on the top of the valve, and turn it in a clockwise direction till it gets tightened. Place the other end of the pipe on the spot underneath the tank and move clockwise manner to make it tight.
- Insert a decorative silver or bronze pipe cover around the base of the replacement pipe. Switch on the valve at the ground of the toilet and check whether there are any drips or leaks. Make the nut or valve tighten to avoid leakage.
- Switch the valve at the ground of the sink clockwise manner to make it tighter in order to stop the supply of water when you make repairs.
- Place a clean, dry towel under the bathroom sink and also those areas where plumbing lines are placed.
- Make the supply lines at the sink valve in a clockwise manner through a wrench to make it loosen. Place a wrench on the nut at each joint with the pipe and switch it counterclockwise manner to loosen the supply lines. Firmly hold the supply lines and pull these loose from the sink. Keep these pipes aside to throw away.
- Place the ends of new supply lines on the valves and fasten the nuts by switching them in a clockwise manner through a wrench. Fix the other ends of the supply lines on the joints of the pipes for the cold and hot water supply. Switch the nuts in a clockwise manner through a wrench.
- Switch the valve at the ground of the sink to check for leaks or drips, and fasten if needed. Move out the towel before using the sink.
Hopefully, these bathroom plumbing ideas can help you in assisting the problems associated with your bathroom and plumbing. Feel free to share more ideas in the comment box below.